Monday, May 9, 2011

Holly's Flavor!


There's something about May that makes me want to start every day with a dance party. (and I have many mornings! hah!) It's also the time where we come out of our winter slumps and start doing something. The spark is ignited. The creation must be created--we are called to begin.

This is Holly. She's a real spark plug. Let's take a lesson from her book:
"My flavor has to be something wild and crazy! Is there such a thing as confetti, dark chocolate, and lemon sorbet? If so, that's me. I'm a combination of things. I love to be the center of attention and perform (I play the guitar) and I also love to sit back and watch the action happen. I am fun and crazy with my friends and I'm loving and patient with my brother and sisters. Now that I think about it, I'm going to say I'm an ice cream sundae. A sundae with a big fat cherry on top. ( I have red hair:) )"

Holly, from one red head to another, you rock. You are an ice cream sundae indeed! How much fun and light you must bring to your friends!

Go! Be Fabulous!
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment