Monday, April 19, 2010

Angie's Flavor



"I'm lemon sorbet. I'm straightforward and direct. I'm also refreshing and bright. Lemon sorbet makes me think of being positive and full of light".

Thanks, Angie. You're our first lemon flavor!

We all need friends like her, right? The ones who will tell it like it is. The ones who cut through all the distractions and get right down to the important stuff. What I like about this flavor is that it's bright and positive at the same time. Sometimes it is very difficult to bring up an issue you have with a friend. I personally get concerned I might appear negative or judgmental. What I think this flavor reminds us is that there is a way to confront issues with honesty and positivity. Let's remind ourselves this--addressing issues with friends is so important. It builds a friendship built on rock rather than sand. And ultimately, the concerns I have are only because I love and respect them and want them to live their best life possible. I know they feel the same way about me.

Let's start the week reminding ourselves to keep our friendships pure. Remember the reason you are friends in the first place and address issues like lemon sorbet; straightforward & direct-refreshing & bright.

I think we're on our way.
xoxo,
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment