Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's dig in.



Life. Is. Fabulous.

I'm again finding myself apologizing for taking a break from writing as my life was upside down from my recent move. I am now slowly settling into my magical treehouse. I can already tell I'm better. Sometimes you need to just shake things up, you know?

This week, let's explore "What's More Important Than Being Pretty?"
Sounds like a stupid question? Not so.
Sounds easy to answer? Sometimes.
Something we educated, independent women want to pretend doesn't matter? Absolutely.

I've got new flavors, new insights, and a few fun things to get us thinking.
Grab your spoons, ladies. It's going to be good.

excitedly,
RR

1 comment:

  1. I think the only thing more important than being pretty is feeling pretty. The former you have little control over. The latter is all you, baby.

    ReplyDelete