Monday, May 17, 2010

Ashley's Flavor!



"This is a hard question, because I've had a rough week and feel like the melted ice cream... But when I really think about it, I guess I'm Vanilla Bean. I'm classic, and I don't shake things up. I'm not a fan of drama and try to be as level as possible. But I don't think I'm boring--I'm just content most of the time (ignoring this week). Even with the ups and downs, I have a sense of myself--thanks for reminding me. I needed to think about this".


Ashley---thank you for taking the time to respond. I know sometimes this question is hard to answer because we feel like different flavors daily---but I'm glad you took the time to figure out what flavor really encompasses you. High school experiences are unlike any other and I'm pretty sure most grown women wouldn't go back there for all the money in the world. Stay strong. Remind yourself of who you really are. Take deep breaths. Remember what's good. Know it will all work out... It always does.

xoxo,
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment