Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ellie's Flavor




"I am totally bubble gum flavor!! Is there such thing as bubble gum ice cream? If there is, I'm that flavor. I'm fun and bubbly and light and sometimes get on people's nerves when I'm around too long. But that's ok. I'm fine with that. I'm delicious and refreshing. I'll take a "me" any day."

Thank you, Ellie. You are pretty fantastic. And you're right. Just because there are times when it feels like when everyone is sick and tired of you, doesn't mean that there's something wrong with you. That's the world telling you to step back, take some "me" time and come back when you're ready.

chomp, chomp,
RR

1 comment:

  1. Bubble gum ice cream is real! It was my fav when I was little. Of course, you couldn't eat the bubble gum & the ice cream at the same time, you had to pick it out and save it for later... It was worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete