Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eva's Flavor!



"I'm mango swirl". I like to think of myself as exotic, but also down to earth. I feel like answering this question is tough because often I think I'm all the flavors in one. One day I feel rich like dark chocolate, one day, I'm full of life like lemon sorbet". But when I really sit down, I think mango swirl really suits me. It's like I own it--it seems personal. At a moment's notice I could pack a bag and head to the jungle and the next moment I could snuggle in my pj's and watch my favorite movie".


Thank you EVA! Yes, you absolutely are mango swirl. Your "joie de vivre" (love of life) is contagious and I love that you offer the world both glorious sides of you!

This reminds us to accept and celebrate the many facets of ourselves. Thank goodness for being interesting!

xoxo,
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment