Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Calling All 1000 Flavors!

Ladies,
It is time to send me your flavor!!
Email me with: YOUR Flavor and WHY and be featured on this blog.

Example:
"I've always thought of myself as coffee ice cream. I might not be your typical girl next door, but I have something in me--that extra bite, that edge that separates me from the rest. Also, you either love me or hate me--there's not much in between."

See how easy that was? And the fun thing is that we might have 3000 coffee ice creams and I can guarantee every reason will be different.

I'm so excited to hear what you ladies have to say. Your responses are going to be the inspiration behind our daily discussions and conversations. Finding our flavors is the heart of my purpose. It's the foundation from which we can grow in this community. And more importantly, it's going to be a blast to see what everyone is! I have a hunch it will be more meaningful than we think.

My dream is to honor a different young lady (in heart or actual age) everyday from all over the world. Ask your daughters and friends to also be a part of this. Let's surprise ourselves with our overwhelming response.


Let's have fun with this!
I look forward to hearing from all of you.
1000flavors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment