Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ann's Flavor!



"I'm Rainbow Sorbet! I think I'm a refreshing person to be around, also I feel like depending on the day, I give the world something different, therefore all my colors and flavors!"

I love Ann's take on this, because it reminds me that I can't sit back and let life pass me by. I have to figure out DAILY what I have inside myself to give to the world to make it and myself better. What is it the quality that is uniquely yours? What can you offer the world? The answer to this question is the foundation of our self confidence. Once we explore it, the vain attempt to compare ourselves to others will subside. WHY? Because we understand that no matter what anyone else does, we have something that no on else has--ourselves.

Do not be scared of yourself--you are all you have and that's more than enough.

fully,
RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment