Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cami's Flavor!

Lovely readers, I apologize for the long break since my last post. I am currently in the process of moving from a stifling living environment to the apartment of my dreams! I haven't found it yet, but I will. I am confident the world will open up and provide for me. It always has.

Now to what I love best:


Cami's Flavor!


She says to me, "Ripley, When you first asked me this question, I thought it was so silly and disregarded it. But it stuck with me, and now I can't get it out of my head. I even looked at your list and flavors and tried to see what really stuck out to me. It was fun thinking about it and now I've realized what flavor I am!!

CONFETTI

I am confetti, because I think I am a BLAST to be around! (she laughs) I think I bring out the fun in other people. I am proud of my grounded, vanilla base-however my love for life is what is most important and I think that's what the world sees and appreciates in me."


Ladies, as life rolls by day to day, take a moment to see where the celebration lies. I leave you with my favorite quote of all time.

"Here we are in our rare and precious lives, surrounded by moments begging to be noticed and celebrated.
Go! Celebrate!" -SARK

No comments:

Post a Comment