Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sophie's Flavor



"This is easy. I'm dark chocolate. No Question.

I'm not always the perkiest girl in the room, but I have a depth to me which I admire in myself. That's it, really. That's the best way how I know to explain it. Dark Chocolate--it just feels right."


Thanks Sophie! I love your flavor! I've always wanted to be dark chocolate! I love your depth too--it's what makes you so so special.

NEWS FLASH: Ladies, it's ok to be awesome.

Being humble does not mean you have to lose your self confidence. Look at Sophie. I believe it's perfectly wonderful (and necessary) to look at yourself in the mirror and see "gorgeous!" "perfect!" "fantastic!" I love that we can all look in the mirror and have immediate Xray vision into the core of who we are. Let's look at ourselves beyond the lipgloss and mascara, not letting the distractions of vanity get in the way of our true reflection-our dreams and hopes and secrets and wishes. Let's attempt to actually see the most perfect vision of ourselves.

Can you see her?

For this week: Challenge yourself to look in the mirror and choose to see the best parts of you. See your great laugh, your quirky smile, your bright eyes. See your full heart. Take the time and see your worth. Daily.

Let's reclaim being awesome.

perfectly,
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment