Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Colleen's Flavor!


She writes,
"Cinnamon*
You know, I wasn't sure how to answer that without sounding cliche. It is the first thing that came to mind like when people ask you what animal you would be.. Maybe it has something to do with my red hair or the fact that cinnamon is not too overpowering, but also has a strong kick at the same time~"

You know, this is why I love asking this question? Because I NEVER would have thought of cinnamon! When I asked this question to Colleen, she answered without even a hesitation. She knew. It was exciting to me--it reassured me that we all KNOW who we are. Instinctually, we have a sense of our true selves--Now, it's life that gets in the way, drives us off course and clouds our true understandings of who we really are.

As my dear friend, Mary once said, "Get outta my way, Life!"

I say we take a moment today, get quiet, and remind ourselves of who we truly are without the clutter of who we think we "should" be.

Strip it away and bathe in the wholeness of you. YOU are perfect, whatever flavor you are.

bodaciously,
RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment