Monday, February 15, 2010

This is a Very Special Day!

I'm so excited to feature our second lovely lady! She is ah-mazing! She's a firecracker, free-thinker, artist, and truly succulent young woman. I want to be like Kaydee when I grow up!




"ok..i guess i would have to say neopolitan because there are different sides to me i dont conform to whats popular or convenient at the moment. Saying that, i have to say the chocolate side of me is sweet a little bit naughty and everyone loves me. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. (: Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth when I melt. While the strawberry side to me is colorful, optionated, competative, easy going, empathetic, and very creative. And finally the vanilla in me is an original, impulsive, risk taker, an over achiever, compatiable with everyone, and a one of a kind type of girl."

You are so cool. Thanks, girl.

xoxo,
RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment